A very Happy New Year!!!
Thank God the holidays are over!
I was thinking of writing a New Year’s resolution (again!), and hopefully, sticking to it. This is rather late, but like they say, better late than never!
- Blog more! A no brainer! I obviously need better time management.
- Be more tolerant of idiots, and hoping this doesn’t encourage them to take up more of my time.
- Extend my patience beyond kids and animals.
- Travel more, domestic and international!
- Learn to hold back my tongue. I know, I need a filter.
- Meditate at least 3 times weekly.
- Save more for the rainy day.
- Practice more random acts of kindness.
- Declutter every 3 months.
- Learn to accept and laugh at the things I can’t change.
I hope this year will be better than the last. 2018, be good to me!